• Please complete registration and liability waiver ONLINE before attending class.
• Arrive at least 20 minutes before class to settle in.
• Classes are 90 minutes long and start promptly. The outside doors are locked 5 minutes prior to the start of class, so please arrive before scheduled class time. To ensure a focused and unified class, no late arrivals OR early dismissals.
• Two large towels (before and after class or both for class if you sweat a lot!!)
• Yoga mat
• Yoga clothes (Wear snug fitting nylon/lycra/spandex yoga clothing that you can stretch and sweat in. Avoid loose fitting clothing, sweats, heavy t-shirts. Remember you will be sweating!!)
If you forget, all items are available for rent or purchase at the studio.
• Open Mind and Positive Attitude
• Start your class hydrated, try to drink at least a liter of water before coming, take water in the class and rehydrate sufficiently after class.
• Come well-nourished with an empty stomach. Don’t eat 2-3 hours before class.
• Try to come regularly, to acclimatize and within in 30 days you will see a huge difference!
• We ask that you stay in the room for the full 90 minutes.
• Practice in silence.
• Only drink between postures
• Pace yourself and take it easy, sit down whenever you feel you need to.
• Have a fresh towel and a change of dry clothes for after-class!